Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Gift Set



Baby Gift Set - 2 Burpies, 2 Bibs, and a Diaper Holder


A neighbor contacted me last week about making some baby items for her babysitter who is due any day now. She is having a boy, so I looked through my stash and found these coordinating fabrics that I had bought a few weeks ago with the intention of making more boy items. I put together a little gift set for her and love how these pieces turned out!

Here are some more pics!






I took the pictures on my phone - I need to get a better setup going with my nice camera. I love the color scheme of this gift set. Turquoise is my favorite color to use lately! I love how it looks with green and also with pink! 

Remember to check out my shop and facebook page! With summer break only 2 days away, I will be adding lots of new items!


               

 Linked up to some fabulous blogs!

Button pic 9Skip To My Lou




4 comments: